Become a Certified Online Auctioneer
There is an unlimited future for Auctioneers trained on how to solicit, when to offer and conduct the online auction option. The online auction marketing concept offers an important service to your future auction clients by being able to offer another auction option to those who may need to sell their property to the highest bidder in the shortest period of time in front of the world market, versus a local onsite, open outcry auction.
Continental Auctioneers School offers Online Auctioneer training that meets the demands of the fast-growing auction marketing system.
Instructors teaching this course have conducted over 2,463 online Equipment, Real Estate and Personal Property online auctions for over $51 Million in sales.
- The Auctioneer Business and Auction Options Today
- New Tools to compete against entrenched competition
- Getting Started
- Offering the Online Auction Option
- Advantages & Disadvantages – what to sell and not sell online
- What determines if an auction should be online or onsite
- What online formats work the best
- Online-Only/Online Pre-Bidding/Live Online
- Steps and logistics to setting up an Online Auction
- Mechanics of the Online Auction
- Software Programs to run Online Auctions
- Photography, Advertising, Inspections, Removal, Terms & Conditions
- Clerking and Cashiering, Final Accounting, Sales Tax, Commissions, Contracts, UCC Liens
- Online Auction Opportunities
The world is moving fast and it is a lot of fun to move with it. This is your opportunity to be part of the online auction future. Take it!